Keraštuk plaster mixtures have been designed for interior and exterior plasters. They form a part of the Alphabet painting marking developed by Sedlecký Kaolin, a.s. for better customer orientation. A product quality control system in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 is used for the Keraštuk production.
Basic components of the Keraštuk plaster mixture:
- Fine silica sand
- Washed kaolin
- Lime and an organic bonding agent
Use of the Keraštuk plaster mixture:
- Keraštuk is supplied as a paste that enables its immediate use. Once dry, the plaster is grey-white and does not have to be painted over. Consumption depends on the quality of the base surface. For example, consumption is 3 kg/m2 for a layer 1.5 mm thick.
Sedlecký Kaolin, a.s. manufactures two types of the Keraštuk mixture:
- Keraštuk K, designed for thin-layer interior plasters for walls made of concrete panels and for stucco plasters applied to basic (core) wall and ceiling plasters
- Keraštuk V, designed for thin-layer exterior plasters on low-exposure surfaces with basic core plasters or on concrete panels
Packaging of the Keraštuk plaster mixture:
- Plastic carry-on buckets on pallets, 72 pieces (8 kg a piece), or 39 pieces (15 kg a piece)
- Plastic buckets 25 l/40 kg (barrels), 12 pieces per pallet
- Pallets (EURO, unmarked) with a top cover panel, wrapped in PE foil
- Fastened with a steel band
- The 8, 15 and 40 kg packages have been designed for retail and small customers
- POPH bags (50 kg) with an internal PE bag (not on pallets) – designed for construction sites and large customers
The Keraštuk plaster mixtures are made at the Božičany plant.
Keraštuk can be also purchased in our e-shop www.cistaprace.cz